Política de privacidad
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 sec. 7 eu data protection General Regulation (DS-GVO) is Laila Jeanette Regalado, Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin firstname.lastname@example.org (see https://laila-regalado.com/policies/legal-notice.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the specified criteria of the storage time.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to information,
- the right to rectification or erasure,
– the right to restrict processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website only in an informative way, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- The date and time of the request
– Zeitzonendifferenz zur Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for example b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
Section 4 Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you usually need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please contact us when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
We offer payment through the following payment service provider on ur website at www.laila-regalado.com:
The provider is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”).
The payment data you enter will be transmitted to PayPal if you have selected payment via PayPal.
The provider is Sofort GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 München, Deutschland (hereinafter “Sofort GmbH”) and since 2014 part of the Klarna Group.
The provider is Apple Distribution International (Apple), Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Hollyhill, Cork – Irland.
All Apple transactions are subject to Apple, which you can find an view at https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT203027.
- Amazon pay
The provider here is primarily Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a. and secondarily Amazon EUR SARL, Amazon Services Europe SARL and Amaton Media EU SARL, all three located at 5, Rue Plaetis L 2338, Luxembourg (hereinafter "Amazon pay").
All Amazon pay transactions are subject to Amazon policy privacy, which you can find and view at https://pay.amazon.de/help/201751600.
The provider is Mastercard Europe SA, Chaussee de Tervuren 198A, B-1410 Waterloo, Belgien (hereinafter “Mastercard”).
All Mastercard transactions subject to Mastercard policy privacy, which you can find and view at https://www.mastercard.de/de-de/datenschutz.html.
The provider is Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden (hereinafter “Klarna”).
All Klarna transactions subject to Klarna policy privacy, which you can find and view at https://www.klarna.com/de/datenschutz.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will check the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for protecting us, on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details: [https://laila-regalado.com/policies/legal-notice].
Section 6 Special forms of use
1. use of the blog functions
(1) In our blog, where we publish various posts on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your specified username at the post. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address; all other information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after [one week]. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as illegal. Legal bases are Art. 6 (1) sentence 1lit. b and f DS-GVO. The comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
2. use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our web store, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can store your data for future purchases. When creating an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all further data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after [two years], i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Section 7 Web Analytics
1. use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, comcompile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a truncated manner, which can be used to exclude personal data. Insofar as the data collected about you is subject to a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
(8) This website also uses the Google Tag Manager, a service through which website tags can be managed via an interface. Neither cookies are set nor personal data is collected. However, data may still be collected because other tags are triggered by the service. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. In the event that a deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, this deactivation remains in place for all tracking tags.
Information on Google Tag Manager:
2. use of eTracker
(1) This website uses technologies from etracker GmbH (https://www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with the eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The data collection and storage can be objected to at any time with effect for the future.
Please exclude me from the eTracker count. [Link]
(2) We use eTracker to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The collected data is stored permanently and analyzed pseudonymously. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) Information from the third-party provider: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
3. use of Jetpack/ehem. Wordpress.com-Stats
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. the detection of attacks or viruses. The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (see § 3 for more details) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser or by clicking the "Click here to Opt-out" button at https://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension that shortens IP addresses immediately after they are collected in order to exclude the possibility of personal references.
(4) Information from the third-party provider: Automattic Inc, 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the third-party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc, 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
Section 8 use of Google Web Fonts
For the uniform display of fonts, we use Google Web Fonts (Raleway and Great Vibes), a service of Google LLC. Further information on this service can be found at http://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1 and https://fonts.google.com/.
The legal basis for the use of Google Web Fonts is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Section 9 External Hosting / Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
The hosting of this website is carried out by an external service provider, the
One.com Group AB,
211 20 Malmö (Schweden).
The personal data collected on this website is stored on the servers of the external service provider, see the list in § 3 (1). Our external service provider will only process your data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of its contractual obligations and it complies with our instructions regarding your data.
Since the external service provider acts on our behalf with regard to the collection, processing and use of personal data, we have concluded a contract for commissioned data processing with the service provider to implement the requirements of Art. 28 DS-GVO.
The legal basis for the use of the external service provider is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO.
Section 10 Social Media
use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently do not use social media plug-ins, but have integrated links from social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest on our online presence, which are linked with corresponding icons. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the third-party providers. You can recognize the third-party provider by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open the possibility for you to go directly to the website of the third party provider via the respective icon.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the third-party provider.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the third-party provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(4) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
b) Instagram LLC, represented by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, 1601 Menlo Park CA 94025, USA; https://instagram.com/legal/privacy/. Further informatioen on data collection:
c) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
d) Pinterest Inc, 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, http://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
Section 11 Data security
All information you submit to us is stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, we transmit your personal data in encrypted form. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Section 12 No disclosure of personal data
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data being passed on or we are entitled or obliged to pass on data on the basis of statutory provisions and/or official or court orders. This may involve, in particular, the disclosure of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, the prevention of danger or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Section 13 Data Protection and third-party websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to and from third-party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility or warranty for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please make sure you are aware of the applicable data protection conditions before you transmit personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right to ythese data protection provisions at any time with effect for the future. A current version is available on the website. Please visit the website regularly and inform yourself about the applicable data protection provisions.